Custom Orinda Retreat Tucked Away on a Private 1.15 acre Lot with a View.
This custom 3088 square foot five bedroom, three bath home is situated on a 1.15 acre lot in the Orinda Country Club area and has been lovingly updated through out the years. Built in 1974 this home features a large living room with deck and spectacular views, a kitchen with slab granite counters, Kenmore Elite stainless refrigerator/freezer with French doors, Bosch stainless dishwasher, a pantry with built in organizers and porcelain tile floors, five bedrooms including a master suite with new master bath, large family room with decks and a charming formal dining room off the kitchen. This home also has dual pane Pella windows, abundant storage through out, a laundry room with a view and a two car garage with access to the kitchen. The grounds include a fenced dog run a gazebo and plenty of level space for entertaining and play. This secluded Orinda location also boasts top schools including Sleepy Hollow Elementary, Orinda Intermediate and Miramonte High School. Miramonte is one of the top high school districts in the state of California. Great commuter location just minutes to Hwy. 24 yet very quiet and private.
-Foyer is open with views into the living room and has hardwood floors, two closets with frosted glass paneled doors, recessed lighting and ceiling light. The staircase to the lower level is off this foyer as well.
– Kitchen and breakfast nook is just right of the foyer and has porcelain tile floors, white cabinetry with slab granite countertops, white tile backsplash, recessed lighting and a skylight. Appliances include a Kenmore elite stainless refrigerator/freezer with French doors, GE black glass built in double self clean ovens, black glass Jenn Air range top, Bosch stainless dishwasher, double stainless corner sinks w/instant hot water dispenser, window over sinks with view into trees, pantry with built in organizers and a breakfast nook-à
-Dining room has hardwood floors, leaded glass windows with views into trees, five globe chandelier and an architectural arch opening to the formal living room.
– The formal living room is a spacious room with hardwood floors, brick (painted white) wood burning fireplace with raised marble tiled hearth, high tongue and groove wood ceiling with exposed beams, track lighting and skylight at peak of ceiling, dual pane Pella windows with encapsulated mini blinds and two sets of sliding glass doors that open out to large deck for outdoor dining and entertaining, track lighting, peaceful wood views into tree tops and beyond.
– Bedroom one has hardwood floors, a closet with sliding wood doors, recessed lighting and dual pane Pella windows with encapsulated mini blinds.
– Bedroom two has hardwood floors, recessed lighting, closet with sliding wood doors and a view into front yard trees.
– Hall bath has porcelain tile floors, white cabinetry with Corian countertop and single sink, four globe lighting fixture over sink, tub with shower and ceramic tile shower walls and a leaded glass window over tub.
-Laundry room has porcelain tile floors, white cabinetry with gas dryer hookup, LG white dryer and Maytag white washer.
– Master bedroom has hardwood floors, high tongue and groove wood ceiling with exposed beams, sliding glass door opens onto deck and skylight at peak of ceiling.
– Master bath is updated and has hardwood floors in vanity area with custom cabinetry and slab granite countertop, single sink and pocket door to water closet and large stall shower with porcelain tile floors, custom tiled shower has decorative glass mosaic tile inset and dual shower heads with leaded glass window.
– Bedroom four is a large room with hardwood flooring, recessed lighting closet with sliding wood door and four large windows with view into trees.
– Bedroom five has hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, closet with sliding wood door and a window with view into trees.
– Family room is a spacious room with wall to wall carpet, large storage closet under stairwell, sliding door opens out onto lower level deck and has wooded views.
– Hall bath is a full bath and fully updated with maple cabinetry, slab granite countertop, single sink, limestone tile floor and a tub with shower and solid panel shower walls.
– Other features of the lower level are a walk in utility room with furnace, electronic air filter and hot water heater, walk in cedar lined storage closet and walk in in storage closet.
Exterior and Grounds:
– Secluded 1.15 acre lot setting among majestic Oaks with a covered brick front entry with planting bed by the front door and mature landscaping with azaleas, rhododendrons, camellias and maples. Refurbished redwood decks on two levels for entertaining with views of the hills and treetops. Completely fenced dog run, gazebo and level areas for entertaining and play.
– Built in 1974, 3088 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths on a 1.15 acre oak studded lot with a view.
– Wood sided exterior, composition shingle roof and rolled composition, Pella dual pane windows, forced air gas heat and central air conditioning, automatic landscape sprinklers, abundant storage through out.
– Fenced dog run, gazebo and plenty of level area that could be turned into a yard.
– Two car attached garage with epoxy coated floor.
– Top schools include Sleepy Hollow Elementary, Orinda Intermediate and Miramonte High School
– Sought after North Orinda close in location just minutes to Hwy. 24